Saturday, April 7, 2012

Eco Art

Hello there, I know  its been more than 2 weeks since my last post...but here is a fresh one, its about another exhibition we had at school in the Unirii Square, Timisoara. It was in 2010 end of March beginning of April, don't know the date exactly anymore, sorry. Anyway the exhibition had an eco theme, and we all had to make artworks out of different recycled objects, I made a dress out of beer corks, many of them, over 100, didn't really count them. It's a very heavy dress, not really wearable, just for the really courages ones :P! The whole exhibition was really nice, with all the other very original works of my faculty mates. Hope you'll find it interesting!



This is how my eco cork dress looks like dressed on! 
(Model: Cristina)





And the following are pictures of some other exhibited works.







No comments:

Post a Comment