Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting purple again...

Remember, I have posted the last months a post called "Into the purple" and another "Winter memories"? Well, the next works I will show you here continue my love for this colour... I had a lot of purple in highschool. Anyway, this next works are two compositions, one was created for a school competition and the other one is the pre drawing project for my embroidery work  which I called earlier "Winter memories". I can't remember the exact dates of when I made this works, it might have been in my tenth of eleventh grade.
Here they are, enjoy!

This is the composition for the school competition, size 50cm x 70cm, watercolours combined with coloured pencils.

Some details: 



The next one is the pre-drawing for the embroidery work Winter memories, size 50cm x 70cm, watercolours combined with coloured pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment